Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Resolutions 03/31/2014

03/31/2014

2172 words completed today.

Which puts me well into the 100k mark, and only two chapters left. Resolution chapters, as it turns out, because I just finished the climax today! Resolution is fun, and often something I find lacking. It might just be a sense of wanting “more” of what happens to the characters of a good story, but I find that lately a lot of stories and movies are ending too abruptly. I want the resolution, the after-effects, the epilogue!

My first book has a rather short, but sweet resolution. It’s very present in the story, and gives a good sense of what happens just after the events of the first book… but even still I wanted to write more. It’s part of why I wrote a second book with those characters. This time, I’ll be offering a bit more in the way of the resolution, and I’m rather excited to write it, as it lets me focus on the characters and their relationships to one another. My favorite stuff!

Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment