Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Beta Readers 03/25/2014

03/25/2014

2985 Words written… YESTERDAY!

That’s right, I missed a post! But of course you noticed that. Right? You read every day, right?! Of course you don’t. Anyway, so you’ll end up getting two today, how lucky for you!

I’ll spend this first one being a little sappy. I really appreciate beta readers. If you’re a beta reader out there, good on you. It’s difficult to get people to put in the time and commitment to read, let alone read something that’s admittedly not quite finished. I know how important these people are because I’m in this stage right now, trying to get people to read my first novel. Sometimes, even the people closest in your life are unwilling, and I can’t say I blame them. I forget who said it, but someone said, “Asking someone to read your unpublished manuscript is assault in most states.” Because of this, I try and support other writers I know and give them my opinion on their work as best I can.

So, here’s to you, beta reader!

Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment