Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A Thank You 03/26/2014

03/26/2014

2129 words written today! Also did a bit of editing on book 1, something I’ve been avoiding for no reason at all lately.

I’m sorry to report that I don’t have any topics to discuss today. It’s been a very exhausting one, as I had a lot of work to do at work, and so I’ve not had much time to think anything up. So for now, I’ll just say this. To anyone reading this blog, thank you. I appreciate your support, in a blog that is largely just for me to report my word counts and hold myself accountable for my process. If you like, comment below about anything I write about. Though, I doubt there’s many of you out there right now, partly because I have no published work (self or otherwise) that you can have as a reference for what I do. I hope this is going to change soon, and when it does I hope you’ll keep reading, or start reading if you haven’t already.

That being said, I also invite you to join my journey if you’re a fellow writer. In the comments you can post your word counts for each day and we can do this together. If 2k is too much (or too little!) go ahead and make your own goal and report it. I doubt there’s anyone really consistently following yet, but the offer stands. I’d love to be encouraged by you and hope that I encourage you in some way. Thanks for reading, and see you tomorrow!

Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment