Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

One Headache of a Day 02/25/2014

02/25/2014

2215 words today, and another rough one.

I had a headache and a stomach ache all morning, and only now in the afternoon is the stomach part starting to clear up. My head is still pusling with pain, so I can only imagine that my writing might have suffered a little. Even still, I'm proud to have finished. Tuesdays are already the most depressing day of the week, methinks, so to get 200 words above the goal feels good.

A suspenseful conclusion to a particularly tense little scene was the subject of my chapter today. It was a short chapter, clocking in at only about 2.5K in word length, as opposed to my usual 4K average. But that's okay, it served its purpose well and if I need to add more in editing, well then that's what's going to happen. I'm afraid I don't have much else to say today, I'm really not feeling well. So, for now, I'm going to close this blog entry.

Bishop

PS: RIP Harold Ramis, you were one funny guy and your work will be sorely missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment