Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Plot Thickens! 02/19/2014

02/19/2014

2018 Words written today!

I'm about 1/3 the way through the second book, and things are starting to pick up in the plot. A lot of the first few chapters gave an air of mystery and built relationships on the crew--something I was really excited to write. But I'm relieved to be adding some more action to the mix now.

Things are starting to type themselves again, and I'm having to do little thinking before each scene. Just like in the last few chapters of book 1, I am really just letting the characters act themselves out in my mind. There's still a ways to go before the action hits hard, but the plot is thickening, and even while I'm writing it, that's exciting.

Anyway, I had some trouble getting to the goal today. I didn't go to work, I had a doctor's appointment, so I was a bit worried I'd not have the time, or I'd be too distracted to actually sit and get it done. This blog is the motivation that kept me on it, though. I know no one's reading it yet--it's far too new and I've done nothing to advertise it--but still I know I need to write the entry and hold myself responsible for it. Thanks, Internet, I owe you one!

Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment