Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday Madness 02/24/2014

02/24/2014

2,050 today, and barely made it.

Work was rather busy this morning and I had to spend much of my lunch hour on the phone with customer service representatives, so you can guess how that went. I had to push hard to motivate myself to get work done, and was able to write my 2K in about an hour flat. I worry that the prose suffers a bit under the speed, but that's future Bishop's problem. Editor Bishop's problem.

Yesterday was a good day off, but I was itching to write. It's strange, some weeks my days off are easily handled, I have no care or concern in the world, and other days I'm itching to get back to work. Obviously, if it hits, I try to write a little bit, but at the same time I find that having the time off can really refresh my brain and make my work that much better, so I try hard to maintain the schedule.

It's going to be a good week, I've got some doctor's appointments to tend to, but they shouldn't get in the way of the work. As usual, you'll hear about my adventures here on this site. See you tomorrow!

Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment