Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Editing Another's 02/26/2014

02/26/2014

2312 words today, and I might write more when I get some time after lunch. I'm really into this section of the story, things are heating up!

I've been editing a fellow writer's work, and I really feel that the practice I get from that is offering me a different perspective on the process. I'm honored to have been asked to give my notes on the piece, and will be working pretty hard to get through it in a good timeframe. I know my writing can only improve by editing this piece, especially since his work has some aspects I really admire. So far I'm only a couple of chapters into the work, but I'm already learning from it and from my own edits.

I've also been feeling better. Yesterday was a pretty taxing day and I felt like I couldn't do anything right, but today I feel much better. I don't know if it was the headache or something else, but I felt overly anxious yesterday too, but this morning it all seemed like it melted away. Felt good.

Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment