Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

The End 04/03/2014

04/03/2014

Completion. Today I wrote 1895 words, which you might notice is under 2000, but fear not. That’s because I’m celebrating. Book 2 is done. Well, rough draft is done. But still. Massive victory dance time!

I honestly haven’t feel this good… since book 1 had the words “the end” typed into it. I know there’s probably not a lot of people watching this blog often, but to those of you who do read, thanks for sticking with me these past couple dozen entries to the end. It’s certainly not the end of the blog, nonono, this is just a milestone!

I’m taking tomorrow off from blogging, I think, in order to get a head start on editing book 1 (the third edit really needs to get done) and I’m going to pick up writing again on Monday with my newest book idea. If you don’t already know, book 1 and 2 are a series, and this new idea is not part of the series (though it’s set in the same universe) and so book 3 will be a long time coming. Until then, though, new challenges await!

Thanks for reading!

Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment