Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

...Aaaand we're back! 04/07/2014

04/07/2014

2184 words written today.

I worried a little about pacing today in my work. This next novel I'm writing begins somewhat more slowly than my last couple have, and I'm trying to focus on the character arcs at the expense of some plot. Everything still has plot relevence, it's just slower at putting it together.

I pride myself in my character writing, particularly dialogue, and I think it's going to work out well. There's some humor, some budding romance, and some politics built into the narrative, so it still has things to grab onto. I just sometimes worry it might be boring. But my earmark for boring is when I'm bored writing it, and I've yet to truly be bored writing this one. So I'm soldiering on!

Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment