Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Major Failure 05/12/2014

Well, this is depressing... let's go to the counts:

Mon: 2008
Tue: 488 FAIL
Wed: 0 FAIL
Thu: 2141
Fri: 0 FAIL

Total: 4637 FAIL

My first weekly fail. Sigh. The reason for it is my sickness. I've been just plain exhausted and barely able to do my essential work at my job, so writing has gone by the wayside this week. I'm still coughing relentlessly and when I'm not coughing my body is trying to tell me to go to sleep immediately. So my waking time is either my body churning out coughs of death or is trying to not be awake.

So the hell continues. Today (Monday, because I was too dead to even post anything on Friday--I even took that day off work, which I HATE to do) I'm halfway through the day and I'm running on three and a half hours of sleep and haven't written a thing yet. I plan on trying after I finish this post, but I worry that I'm just drained right now. And unfortunately, that's really all I have to say. My brain's just fried from not getting rest all weekend, so I'm just going to sign off. Worst. Week. Ever.

Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment