Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

Like... Bay Of Pigs Levels of Failure

I’m actually afraid to go to the counts this week…

Mon: 1035 FAIL
Tue: 2179
Wed: 1156 FAIL
Thu: 1222 FAIL
Fri: 1530 FAIL

TOTAL: 7122 FAIL

How is Tuesday my victory day? I hate Tuesdays. Like seriously, Tuesdays are the worst!

Anyway, sorry I didn’t post this all on Friday, but it’s been a fairly busy weekend and I’ve been trying to beat the living hell out of the rest of my cold so that I can get back to actual work on my book. I’ve also got books I need to critique and so I’m basically behind in every aspect of my life, hence the horrors of those numbers above.

So, for now I’m going to close this post because I’m posting an “adventures” post today and still have 2000/2000 words to write and two chapters minimum of people’s work to critique (plus one short story!) so I’ll be going now…

Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment