Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Not Dead!

>.>

<.<

^.^

No! I'm not dead! Wait, you didn't notice? Oh... okay... Let's go to the counts! FOR TWO WEEKS!

Mon: 4032
Tue: 2605
Wed: 3602
Thu: 2700
Fri: 2067

TOTAL: 15006

Mon: 2011
Tue: 2061
Wed: 2026
Thu: 2135
Fri: 1579 FAIL

TOTAL: 9812 FAIL

I'm calling it a win. Nearly 25K in two weeks is not bad, if I do say so myself. Deal with it!

So what's been going on? Well, not a lot. What's up with you? Okay, okay, I've been busy lately. I've been working on judging a short story contest, making a costume for a convention coming up rather rapidly, making a video game, writing this book, and to top it all off, we had a massive data issue at work recently that ate up a lot of time. It is, in fact, the sole reason for the Friday failure in the second week up there.

So what now, you may well ask... I'm taking a break for this week. Not to say there's going to be no writing, but I've got a lot on my plate right now and will only be at work half of this week (leaving town on Thursday for the costume thingy :D ) and deadlines for the short story contest, said costume, and some work stuff are all taking priority right now. But I'll be back later this week with an "adventures" story and for now I'm going to go read more short stories and work at work, I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment