Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A Month of Failure

Greetings internet! It's been a short while, eh? Let me explain. So when we last talked, I'd not been here in a while because things were getting busy around me. Well, just when I thought the storm had cleared, I got floored! My boss came in with the news that she got another job elsewhere (a better one!) so while we were all very happy for her, it did make for some real changes here in the office. We had to restructure a few things and one of the senior members of the IT team got promoted to her place. We're a medium sized delivery company, as you might know, and we also get more deliveries going in the summer because the weather makes things easier to work with. So all in all, my office time was mostly spent either working for real, or writing my book. I just didn't have time for the blog, I'm sorry to say.

I also went to a convention, got a tattoo, joined a new gym, and have been preparing for a minor surgery (nothing scary!). So my time's been pretty monopolized and what little free time I've had at home has been spent relaxing with my wife, Bishopette. So I apologize for having been a dead duck for a couple of weeks. For now, let's get the counts over with, I got more to say!

Summing up the last couple of... erm, I just looked at the date, and it's been a month. SO: Summing up the last month:

Week 1: 2597 (This was the convention week)
Week 2: 7677
Week 3: 4548
Week 4: 8625

As I said, it's been hectic. It's safe to say July was a month of failure. But, I am making progress in "Observer", the latest novel, and am about 70,000 words in. Things are really moving in the story and it's coming together beautifully.

So that sums up the return-to post, let's get to the discussions!

No comments:

Post a Comment